Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Wake by Lisa McMann




For seventeen-year old Janie, getting sucked into other people's dreams is getting old. Especially the falling drea,s, the naked-but-nobody-notices dreams, and the sex-crazed dreams. Janie's seen enough fantasy booty to last her a lifetime.

She can't tell anybody about what she does-they'd never believe her, or worse, they'd think she's a freak. So Janie lives on the fringe, cursed with an ability she dosen't want and can't control.

Then she falls into a gruesome nightmare, one that chills her to the bone. For the first time, Janie is more than a witness to someone else's twisted psyche. She is a participant....


I am probably the last person to review these next three books! I am getting there :) Okay well I love this book. I can't wait for the third one Gone to come out! This book was excellent. My favorite was the Janies dreams cause you can like picture whats going on in your head and see whats going on. I LOVE CABE! He stays with Janie having no idea what is happening and helps her. Although he does ignore her for awhile that part i didnt like. Overall i loved this book and is a good book for everyone to read.

2 comments:

  1. I liked these books. Never read a book about a girl who enters people's dreams. The next one Fade is really good to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i did read Fade also! Thats the next one that i am doing i read these books a lil while ago and my friend got me started on this so i am slowly but surely getting and i never read a book about getting sucked into peoples dreams and its really good! I cant wait for Gone!

    ReplyDelete